Friday, February 7, 2014

Essence: Dark Night Starlight & China Glaze: Your Present Required

That's a bit of a mouthful. Today and tomorrow you get to see what it looks like when I'm trying to be really really careful so I don't have to do cleanup in the middle of a swatching binge. lol

First up I have two coats of essence Dark Night Starlight from the elusive Dark Romance collection. Let me know how it looks on your computer because it's supposed to be dark purple.



It's a bit hard to see (so cold, so very cold), but the shimmer in this reminds me of the shimmer in I Have A Herring Problem.



On top of that I layered Your Present Required. A glitter I didn't order, didn't want, but kept anyway because I'm a polish addict.



I guess it's not too bad. Less "full coverage" than I expected. And check out this humongous matte white glitter out of nowhere!



This is another glitter with a lot going on. Mostly pink, blue, gold and white hexes. One day I'll really be in the mood for some crazy glitter and this will do it for me.

In case anybody is curious, I did type these all up on Wednesday night. lol Messages from the past. *insert spooky music here* hehehehe Oh look! It's Friday. Hope everyone has a phenomenal weekend!! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous.. Whether it be blue or purple it is still so pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Glad you like it. ^_^ Wish it would have photographed better, though...

      Delete
  2. Shows up blue on my screen, but none the less, it is super pretty! And is that a hint of pink I see in the shimmer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does appear to be a hint of pink, yes. ^_^ Good eye!

      Delete
  3. I love the dark purple. Of course I am a purple addict.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!