Saturday, February 8, 2014

Catrice: Of Royal Blood & Nabi: Multi Heart

Hey guys! Happy Saturday! FROM THE PAST! lol It's kind of nice knowing I'll have a week off so I can take the time to enjoy my nails. I've never tried Catrice before. Apparently they're by the same company as essence. I've never really been that interested (go team essence! lol), but then Gin swatched the Rocking Royals collection and... you know I can't resist matte polish. I'm not pre-judging Catrice by this one because it's red and I rarely have luck with reds...

Two coats of Of Royal Blood.



Yes, this one could have used a little clean up, but I didn't notice that 'til I was outside. Also we have a bit of phantom dirt line. That's okay, though, right? Since we're doing glitters this week? Bring on the Multi Heart!



Uhm... yeah... this polish was a nightmare. Thick is good for giant glitters, but this was beyond gloopy. So thick and stringy. I could not get it to smooth out without pulling the hearts back off of my nails. They are cute hearts, though...



I'll be back tomorrow with a glitter... without undies? Scandalous. Hope you're all having a great weekend so far! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. Red looks awesome matte!!! Those hearts are adorable, to bad the formula was not that great.Oh my, a Scandalous post LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like it more as a matte than shiny. I'm hoping I can somehow fix this polish, I'm a sucker for cute shaped glitters! ;)

      Delete
  2. @ great polishes, but yea.. It is a shame that the formula wasn't good on the NABI.. =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I should have expected as much... ah well. Live and learn. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah, I think the gloss hid the pdl a bit better...

      Delete
  4. The red polish is beautiful. The glitter and how you described it, sounds exactly like one of the glitter polishes my daughter insisted that I use on her nails. I had to fight hard for every star on her nails. And then, she goes and picks it off a couple days later...ugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes!!! Perhaps loose, shaped sequins would be less frustrating?

      Delete

I love hearing from you!