Friday, February 28, 2014

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plates m30 & MLS301

Hey, guys! As promised today I am reviewing two Born Pretty Store plates I have purchased. Starting with Stamping Plate m30 which I purchased a while ago.



As you can see the images on the plate are very crisp. I can only assume that the wonkiness I experienced is due to my scraper not going over the plate cleanly.



I did get a clean transfer for this cute little monkey, though!



The second plate was not etched quite so well. Stamping Plate MLS301. The images I bought it for are fine so I'm not terribly concerned. I may re-order this one at some point.



The first is these wicked clawed-out leopard print:




The other is the line of stars:



So cool. Most of the candies, one of the birds and even the lightning bolt are usable as well, but those two are my favorites. The full-nail ice cream and candy design is pretty messed up, but I don't know that I'd use that one much anyway.

Don't forget to take advantage of their up to 65% off sale! Free shipping on every order no matter how big or small (unless you want a tracking number). Can't beat that. Take care of yourselves and have a great weekend! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. I love the clawed out leopard print, very cool looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I love how the claw design has leopard print incorporated in there as well. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! That's what caught my eye with it. ^_^ Easy leopard print with almost no hassle. lol

      Delete
  3. that last image is so pretty! love the stars and the matte!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad it all showed up. lol Sometimes it's hard to tell if it will...

      Delete
  4. Love the clawed leopard print.. May have to add that to my collection as it seems pretty unique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret it! Hopefully yours will be properly etched. Let me know!

      Delete
  5. I love the leopard ones. My daughter would too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a favorite. ^_^ I'll have to use it again.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!