Saturday, February 22, 2014

Born Pretty Store 11pcs Cute Water Decals

Hello, everyone! Finally posting up the end-product of Wednesday's nail art with a review of the Born Pretty Store Water Decals I used.



They're so happy they're dancing. When I saw these I knew I had to have them. They are so cute!! And you get so much for $3.33!



Yep, that whole thing. I cut them up into separate cards so I could get to the individual images more easily.



These work just like other water decals. Remove the protective film, moisten the back, remove the decal, place, dry, topcoat.



These decals are so adorable, and they come in a variety of expressions to suit your mood. I chose the happy ones to match the happy colored background. It's like a cute little party.



Again with these, the detail is amazing! I didn't have any trouble placing them where I wanted them, and didn't get any weird bubbles under the decals.



There's a chance you'll be seeing these fairly often around here. ^_^

That's not all! Born Pretty Store is also offering 10% off their nail art wheels!



Bloggers should also check out their blog post on how to get some free to review!

What do you think of the water decals? Cute, huh? Which ones are your favorite? Hope everyone is well and enjoying the weekend!! (^_^)"/" See you tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. This is crazy cute, I love those giant water decal sheets from BPS, they used to have the one with feathers but I guess they realized how popular they are and decided to sell them separately. I hope they dont do the same with this one :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Me, too. At least with the Plants vs Zombies they offered the whole set at a discount; but there's something pretty satisfying about getting a ginormous sheet of decals. ^_^ Like Christmas for my nails. lol

      Delete
  2. So cute!! The detail on these are great too. I love BPS decals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe Yeah! You get so much for so cheap and they're still really good quality. I can't get enough of 'em!

      Delete
  3. Love that you used diferent spring shades( bit tired of winter shades) the decals are pretty nice too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! hehehe Yes, it's time to bring out the brightness!! ^_^

      Delete
  4. Those are very cute!! I love the 'base' for them too! Remind me of cotton candy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Now I want cotton candy.... lol O_O

      Delete

I love hearing from you!