Monday, January 13, 2014

Wet n Wild: Ghouls Rush In

Yep, Halloween polish. What's that? What do you mean it's not Halloween?! Pishaw; you're nuts. It's always Halloween! ^_^ I got this one on clearance, shortly after "official" Halloween. I feel a little bad because I love this color and the application... the application actually made me giddy. So smooth and dried so quickly. But... my camera... she hates neon orange...



It looks almost nothing like that in real life. I got a picture in the shade and that's a bit closer.



In real life it actually looks more like it does in the bottle there. Like a dark neon. *looks around* What?! That's a thing! Semi-matte finish. OH! *facepalm* This is two coats over white. White undies are a must. Sadly, any dings are a direct result of that non-drying white. Totally worth it.

Tomorrow we may or may not be starting a painting job (depends on how long it takes Aaron to get back from his morning errand) so... I have no idea what I'm going to wear for that. Certainly not white. lol Learned my lesson with that one. Probably something I can layer since it's going to be a three or four day job. We'll see! Hope everyone's week is off to a great start! (^_^)"/"

13 comments:

  1. Ugh I hate having to put neons over whites, takes forever to dry and I have zero patience. Lol sorry for that random rage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! I hate doing it, too, but I LOVE neon so... I deal... lol

      Delete
  2. The packaging is just to die for ..... Get it ? die for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only me laugh of my jokes :) but never mind is morning and I'm cold :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!!! Love it!! To die for. XD I can't believe I didn't think of that.

      Delete
  4. loveee the purple polish i have from the line. i'm loving the orange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good polishes for being so seasonal. ^_^

      Delete
  5. Fumbles around to find her sunglasses LOL That is some bright nail polish. That would be a great base to use for black stamping! My camera hates neon orange too, along with reds and pinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Mine, too! It does okay with the rest, but orange, red and pink just glare it right out. lol I was thinking of doing some black stamping, but... so many untrieds....

      Delete
  6. I love the neon. I hate that you have to wear so many coats of it. The bottle is extremely cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a love-hate relationship with the neons... but the love outweighs the hate and omg YEAH! Love the tombstone bottles. hehehehehe

      Delete

I love hearing from you!