Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sephora by OPI: It's Totally Karma

I have made a couple of Sephora purchases; mostly Hello Kitty and Nails Inc. Other than the two crackles I usually skipped over the Sephora brand nail polishes. I mean, first off it's Sephora "by OPI" (whoop-di-doo lol), secondly the colors were mostly just kinda meh for the price. Big Lots does (did?) have these for $1.50, and that's a price I can live with for "meh" colors. When I went to search the first one to catch my eye was, naturally, It's Totally Karma. You know I love me some chartreuse.



This is two coats, dried pretty quickly, no topcoat. It's Totally Karma is less yellow than most of my yellow-greens. Almost a grass green. I was really impressed with the formula. Not streaky or tacky at all. Definitely worth $1.50. lol



Tomorrow I'm going to top this off with Sprinkle.

Still haven't gone back and looked at the water heater. I will. Soon. Just letting dinner digest first; then the motivation will hit me. Just going to have to really protect my hand. I knew I pinched it when I was moving the mini-fridge, but I didn't realize it broke the skin...



*ouch* Sorry, had to share. lol Wish me luck getting it up and running again! And I promise I'll get Aaron to help me move the mini-fridge back. lol He was going to help the first time, but I got impatient. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Seriously not a fan of cremes, but I like that color. I think I might have to add a shimmer to it. Or maybe a bit of holo.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them as a blank canvas for other stuff. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Aww sorry about your boo boo!
    I love this color, I love green cremes!! I remember years ago (I may have told you this) I was in search of THE green and I finally found it...
    Greenwich Village from OPI! But then in my foolishness, I sold it along with the rest of my small collection because I decided I was "over" the whole nail polish phase lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O_O OMG!!! I've been a victim of my own rashness before, too. *hugs* Did you ever get it back?

      Delete
    2. Hehe well now that I have so many polishes I can't justify getting it because I probably will never use it..

      Delete
    3. Good point. Wouldn't want you getting rid of it all over again. ;)

      Delete
  3. Just saw your collection. It's very nice. can't believe i saw one of the zoya with a 3.99 sticker :) Never bought Zoya has here is hard to get and expensive :) I usually just get polishes on the sales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yeah, I forgot to remove that before taking the picture. Usually I do. I've gotten lucky a couple of times with Zoyas discounted at Ulta. Not often, but sometimes. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!