Saturday, January 11, 2014

Polish Yer Hooves: Party 'Til The Cows Come Home

Hey everybody!! You may have caught a sneak peak of this fun polish in yesterday's post. Well, today I'm going to showcase this super cool Polish Yer Hooves offering: Party 'Til The Cows Come Home*.



Party 'Til The Cows Come Home had been catching my eye since I first checked out Polish Yer Hooves. However, I'm often broke and easily distracted by zombies... Fortunately I was finally able to get my little hooves on this beauty. Total party in a bottle!! Here's how Leigh Anne describes it:

"With one of my failed attempts at making white, I was left with a polish that I had no clue what to do with. So I had to think of something. ADD RAINBOW GLITTER! I had this rainbow glitter I absolutely loved. I wanted to use it, but didn't have a clue yet. Soooooo.......Voilά!! Party 'Til the Cows Come Home was born!!! Party is a crellie-ish polish with a holo to it. A wild variety of rainbow glitter is scattered throughout the polish, not to be out done by the metallic glitter!"

Yes, all of that. It's been overcast with the Arctic front, but you can see a hint of holo shimmer surrounding the rainbow of glitters. I don't have many glitters in opaque bases, but I'm glad to have this one. I used three coats, but you could probably get away with two; or one if you use undies. I did add topcoat to make everything nice and smooth, but the dry time on it's own was very good. No squishiness or sheetmarks in the morning.



Love the depth created by the opaque base. I ordered this one with the Vanilla Bean scent. Leigh Anne tells me this is the most highly requested scent and I totally get why!! So yummy. Even with the water decals and two layers of topcoat (one here and one after the decals) I could still catch a hint of it, but it's not overpowering without the topcoat either.



Removal was about as you'd expect for a polish this jam-packed with glitters. A little extra effort, but I didn't have to scrape it off or anything. If you want to get your hooves on a bottle of Party 'Til The Cows Come Home, you're in luck! It's currently on sale for $7! Just click that link to go right to it. Don't forget you can add scent for 50cents or even get a one of a kind hand-painted bottle for an additional $3.

Tomorrow I think I'm going to see if I can't pull Sandy to the darkside. hehehe C'mon back! (^_^)"/"



*Polish purchased by me at a discount for honest blog review; not otherwise compensated or dictated.

8 comments:

  1. Love all that glitter goodness! Kinda reminds me of It's a Trapeze from China Glaze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I totally forgot about Trap-eze! lol I totally need to do a comparison.

      Delete
    2. Oh you beat me to it, I cam here to say that lol

      Delete
    3. LOL Now I really feel like a goof for forgetting.

      Delete
  2. They look like white frosting with sprinkles...two of my favorite things. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yummy! @_@ Now I want cupcakes... lol

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yay! ^_^ It is a lot of fun to look at.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!