Monday, January 6, 2014

Nubar: Wildlife +Nail Mail

So tired. Hopefully this means I'll be able to pass out early tonight. I have a few things to share, so let's just get started, shall we?

Starting off with three coats of Nubar Wildlife. Gorgeous goldish-green and pinkish-brown duochrome!



To me, this is the perfect polish to represent wildlife. Very nature centered. It's looking a little pinkish-purple in the thumbnails... If you're seeing that then the picture lies. lol It's more brown than purple in real life.



Yes! So pretty I had to get a video.



If you look in the background you can see Jet sniffing around. lol I didn't do that on purpose, I was just trying to avoid glare and shadow.

Nail mail! First up from the lovely Leigh at Polish Yer Hooves.



I'm an idiot cuz I got all overexcited and gave my mom the earrings I ordered for her before getting the picture. What I do have is a chunk of what I assume is a bath fizzy, some water decals, Party 'Til The Cows Come Home (which I believe is now discontinued) and a prototype for Zombie Cows In Love!! I've got some essence Metal Glam lined up for tomorrow, but definitely Wednesday we're going to try out the Valentine's Day zombie cows. ^_^

Also got my Juleps. A maven box and my warehouse sale order.



Another bottle of quick dry drops, Lucky, Mackenzie, Hope, Hannah and Noelle. And some little file/buffer squares.

Two more quick things. First, concerning Julep, you don't have to get the Maven box to get your birthstone polish. After the Secret Store closes they make it available on the regular site. Yay! Second, Zoya code COLOR2014 is now live. I ordered Bevin, Blu and Neely. A bit more understated than I normally get, but that's kind of why I picked them. I like the colors, but I probably wouldn't end up paying full price for them. lol

That's it for me. Time to work on tomorrow's mani before I pass out. Hope everyone's staying warm out there!! Record breaking colds. No fun. (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. OOoh be very careful with Lucky, that one stains like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've seen that Nubar before--what a great duochrome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the collection came out a while ago. Thankfully I was able to find it for under $5 on amazon! ^_^

      Delete
  3. That bath fizzy looks out of control! Can't wait to see what you do with the polishes. The Julep polish on the end looks really pretty especially with the color next to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I'm glad to finally have hot water back so I can put the fizzy to use. hehehe That Julep on the end is Noelle! Very very pretty. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!