Sunday, January 5, 2014

LA Girl: Sprinkle

Just a quick post today. I had an epic fail with the water heater. Cleaned off the top, let it dry out, had Aaron watch it while I flipped the breaker and "HOLY SHIT TURN IT OFF!!!" Massive spark out of the top of the unit. My dad will be home in a week so hopefully he can figure out what's happening there. In an effort to both mask and channel my anger, frustration and despair I've been cleaning. If I can't fix the water heater, at least I can do something. So... quick post.

Jasmine (you all know Jasmine, right?) posted Sprinkle two days ago layered over blue (click here to see!) and I thought that was so lovely!! I know we have a couple of overlapping readers (including each other) so I opted to layer it over It's Totally Karma.



Another super fun glitter. Small and tiny white; medium, small and tiny pink. I like it better over blue. Once coat, no fishing or placing. I did topcoat to make it smooth.



Before I leave you to continue my cleaning rampage:



One little wish has been granted! Pre-warning for a Zoya sale! It starts Tuesday and runs through next Monday. Use code COLOR2014 and you get three polishes for $12 processing. If you spend $25 you get free shipping! The nearest I can gather is you pick your three, right? Use the code and then add three more (roughly $9/each) and you get six polishes for $25 (roughly). I'm going to just get the three for $12. Need to save my nickels for Julep's birthstone offerings.

Welp, that's it for me. Time to get back to making up for my short-comings. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Yea I like this, the green also looks nice with the pink and white though I personally would have packed that glitter on with a sponge, just PACK ALL THAT GLITTER ON
    And ugh, I get so annoyed with Zoya, they just don't ship to Canada, I just don't understand why, they are a big company and it's a big market here as well...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand that either. They're very picky about shipping for some reason. They sell at Ulta, but not on Ulta.com? I mean, there kinda has to be some reasoning behind it, but I have no idea what that might be.... :(

      Delete
  2. Love the pink and green together! Hope you get your water heater issue settled soon. One year ours busted and we had a ton of water in our bedroom :/ Can not wait for the Zoya sale to start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! Thankfully ours isn't leaking. Just... sparking... >_> OMG I can't wait either! Heading to the bank in a few to make a deposit. ^_^ So glad they gave us time on this one.

      Delete
  3. I like the combo of the green and the glitters :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, so pretty. I need to get over to Jasmine's to see the blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The blue is so much prettier! lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!