Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Julep: Hope

Oh, gee... white matte... so much to share... LOL In all honesty, I had to have this one. It's a white matte. White. Matte. Not a lot to look at, but man oh man the implications!



Two coats... uhm... it mattified pretty quickly, but took a little longer to be actually dry so look out for that. Even so, it did dry quicker than my other whites and while there is a *touch* of VNL I'm sure it won't be noticeable under neons.... except maybe orange... orange is just like that for me.



Hope was so easy to work with I wish I had more than one bottle. I'm going to have to keep my eyes open for it to go on sale.

I know I said I was going to swatch Neely, but I was chatting with Leigh Anne and she asked if I would try out some of the water decals I ordered to see if they were worth buying or not. Of course I can do that! I'll have the full review tomorrow. Spoiler Alert: These decals were unlike anything I have used so far. I'm going to go ahead and type it up now and schedule it for 10AM CST tomorrow so if you're curious... that's when it will be up. lol Hope everyone is doing well. Take care and be safe! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. Oh two coats only? Looks really really good! I too will be keeping an eye out for this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! This one goes in Julep's Win column, for sure.

      Delete
  2. Cool! I wonder if this would chip fast even if you used it as a base coat since mattes tend to chip faster than regular polish? If not it seems like an AWESOME base coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I told Sandy it doesn't seem prone to chipping. Some polishes you can tell are just sitting there waiting to flake off, but this one seems pretty stuck on my basecoat. I'll know more for sure when I use it as undies. ;)

      Delete
  3. I have this to from one of the Maven boxes.. I almost used it today for my accent nail that will hopefully be home to a cute wolf face =) But instead I used "Winter" .. I am just tired of using white.. =) I am so ready for Spring to break out all those awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol No kidding! Longest. Winter. Ever.

      Delete
    2. Lol... here's "hope" for some warmer weather. ;)

      Delete
    3. No kidding! We're supposed to be warm this weekend, but then cold again... >_>

      Delete
  4. Wow! Exciting stuff!! lol. Just kidding...it's always good to have a good white in your collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO Right? I'm excited because it's matte and dries smoothly and quickly, but at the end of the day it's still "just white".

      Delete

I love hearing from you!