Saturday, January 25, 2014

I Love Nail Polish: My Private Rainbow (L)

Hello, lovelies! I'm glad we got some sun today because, to be honest, I'm tired of this gradient... lol I don't know if I finished on a high note exactly, but My Private Rainbow did deliver on it's promises.

My Private Rainbow is a holo topcoat in a clear base so you can use it over any color. The (L) is because I went for the linear holo version.



Absolutely gorgeous. Except the part where my coats were way too thick and the humidity from the snow gave me bubbles galore. This is two coats. I will be giving it another shot. I knew there was going to be some kind off problem when my quick dry topcoat took forever to dry as well...



I won't be adding thinner to this because it's not jam-packed with holo (like the Color Club Halo Hues), and I don't want to spread it out any more; but I will be way more careful with my application next time. Video!



Very pretty linear holo topcoat. Does this mean I won't be buying any more holo polishes? *looks around* Probably not. I am glad, though, that I can add holo to whatever I want, though. hehehe

Tomorrow I will be back with the second set of neon full nail decals. Going to use a glossy white for the base and topcoat before clean up so we will see if those two little tweaks make application any easier. C'mon back to find out! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. *teehee* ^_^ I think I'll be getting plenty of use out of these.

      Delete
  2. ERRAAgggh Lizzy this is SOOO PRETTY! @_@ hehe only a polish junkie could get sick of such an amazing so quickly and wanna try something new *whispers - I'm the same way!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! Right?! And green's my favorite color! XD

      Delete
  3. That is GORGEOUS!!!! I am seriously in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's a little pricey, but potentially very versatile. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!