Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Born Pretty Store Halloween Water Decals Review

Hello, everyone! Are you ready for Halloween yet? ...no?! Well, I am. lol I missed these Halloween water decals last year, so I was very excited to see they were still available. The tiny portraits and paintings caught my eye immediately.



The only difficulty I experienced was figuring out which way was up on the smaller pieces and making sure I had everything facing the right way. I managed it, though, and they look even cooler than I expected!



So much detail!



Unbelievable. Next time I'm going to try to make my nails look like a wall.



How cool is that?

I didn't want to use up all of the little paintings in one go, so my right hand is themed with the more cutesy characters included on the sheet:



Such cute little monsters! Perfect if you're going to be around children. I wasn't sure what was on my ring finger, so I had to get a closeup on that:



One of those sassy witches with the cat-eye glasses. ^_^ On my thumb I have a skeleton who's super exciting to be carving a jack-o-lantern:



I love that I got a variety of spooky, creepy, silly and cute decals in this set. They also have carnival masks, cherubs and a nautical themed set. $3.99 for roughly 120 individual decals is not bad. Don't forget code BPS2014 for 15% off! (^_^)"/"

16 comments:

  1. Halloween?? I can't think of Halloween right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always thinking about Halloween. ^_^

      Delete
  2. hehe I'm born on Halloween so happy to see a halloween post no matter the time of year (but people must have thought it was a bit funny if they got close enough to notice the witches and pumpkins!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Halloween birthday! That's so cool!! ^_^ Only person that really saw them was my hubby and he loves Halloween, too, so it wasn't too big a deal. lol

      Delete
  3. Im kind of super in love with these, they look very detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourites are the little monsters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe They are really cute, huh? ^_^

      Delete
  5. Those square ones have an incredible amount of detail! I love the Little Monsters, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Amazing things they can do nowadays. Hoping to see more like these.

      Delete
  6. Those are cute! I like the idea of making your nails look like a wall. Those are highly detailed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely try! I wonder if peeling wallpaper would be too ambitious... lol

      Delete
  7. Those are cool.. I love the framed pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Absolutely could not pass them up.

      Delete
  8. Uuu the lady in the frame looks like Poison ivy from the Batman movies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG It does!! I didn't put that together, but it really does. Great catch!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!