Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Zoya: Posh

There really is no good way to start this without confusing everybody so... I did wear Posh today. I feel kind of bad because (for a red) it's very pretty and kind of sparkly and we had sun today, but my camera... man... had a really hard time capturing the subtle nuances under the matte-ness.



This is two coats, super quick dry time. I think I figured out the reason I don't really like reds is because that is the color that gives me lobster hands... HA! At least it's not green like it is for so many other people. Posh has a fine red shimmer that really gives it some depth. Like matte ruby dust or something. Next to Perceval, Posh is my second favorite red.



Okay, now, I feel a bit worse that the pictures didn't come out better because I think Posh may be my lucky polish! I had been having problems deciding which, if any, Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale to take advantage of. It was a little concerning if I may be honest. Yesterday Zoya started posting flash sales/promos on their facebook feed and finally my patience was rewarded! Buy two Zoyas at regular price get two free with $2 shipping! With just enough in my account to cover it I quickly sprang into action with the help of Zoya's own "put the code in your cart first and then shop" tip:



It was a timed promo and I took so long deciding (looking up swatches and making sure I didn't buy a color I already have) I managed to check out just in time before it expired. Not quite as thrilling as the matte velvets, and sadly I couldn't afford to stock up on PixieDusts, but I'm still pretty stoked. Only downside is I did sort of spend a bit more than I wanted to. Once I post this I need to get on OpinionOutpost, make $3 more, cash out and send that money to my bank account to cover my upcoming Netflix payment. I should have time, but I need to get on that. Tomorrow I'm going to have another bornprettystore review. Hope everyone is having a terrific week! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Gah I'm so JEALOUS! hehee. I mean happy for you...but JEALOUS as hell too! Matte Velvets? By 2 get 2 Zoyas? Whyyyy do you forsake Canada Zoya? WHY?!?! *cries (again) on Lizzy's shoulder*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw! *strokes Norma's hair* It is very upsetting. Y'all are so close! You should totally move to Texas. *strokes your hair* Yes, Texas.... ssssshhhhhhh ;)

      Delete
  2. This year actually my wish list is not very long. I think I only have 2 things i really want. I guess I haven't seen a colour that really caught my eyes :) What a great bargain code you got :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wishlist continues to grow, despite my best efforts... lol I'm such a hoarder.... >_>

      Delete
  3. This one is my favorite so far, so rich and luxurious looking!
    Excited for your BornPrettyStore post! I don't believe you posted about the little bear fave decals yet did you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just did! ^_^ I've had the pictures for a while and finally got around to them. Sandy had a great idea for using the cow print ones, too. So excited!!

      Delete
  4. That red is beautiful. I am thinking I want to go with a matte red next time. Congrats on the patience thing. Because my sister was here, I didn't get to do any black friday/cyber monday stuff. Oh well, she was worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw At least sister time was worth it. ^_^ There's always next year for sales.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!