Monday, December 23, 2013

Zoya: Holly (+Nail Mail)

*looks around* Hey everybody! Pulled myself away from the Christmas Insanity Void long enough to paint my nails! Sadly I forgot to reset my alarm last night and woke up way late, so no stamping. Hopefully I can do that tonight or tomorrow morning. Fortunately Holly is a perfect, fabulous, super green all on her own.



Two thin coats, dried super fast. Now this is green! And in the shade...



Still green! *looks around* Before I get back into the C.I.V. I finally went through and cataloged today's nail mail!



Goodness... okay, left-to-right starting with China Glaze in the back: Aluminate, Crush, Crush, Baby, I'm A Chromantic, Don't Be Foiled, Wrinkling The Sheets and Iron Out The Details. Yep, ordered the whole Crinkled Chrome collection. Then the three Color Clubs: The Lime Starts Here, Get Your Lem-on and Age Of Aquarius. *phew* And ht2b included a cute little angel keyring with my order. ^_^ Now to quick update my collection page, start dinner and throw on my face. It's been a busy two days with another two coming. Hope everybody's doing alright out there. Blogger wouldn't load my reading list so I have no idea what's going on!!! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. Blogspot is being weird these days, for a day GFC just disappeared and then it reappeared again.
    I love this color, it's reminding me to pull out my CG green polish that's sort of similar to this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good time for green. ;) omg I hope it gets it's act together soon. >_> Not like I have a lot of time to sit around drooling over blogs, but still... lol

      Delete
  2. Very cool! I've been curous about CC Aqueous. Do you have CC Edie? I wonder how much they are alike? *hint hing, nudge nudge*

    Can't wait to see swatches of the chromes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have Edie... *runs to google* wonder now more!

      http://www.nailslikelace.com/2012/02/edie-vs-age-of-aquarius.html

      LOL They do look VERY similar, but ever so slightly different. More in the top picture than the bottom one.

      Delete
    2. thanks!!!! hehe I have Edie but not Aquarius-WHY don't we live closer? think of the comparison posts!

      Delete
    3. hehehe Because of the risk of death, remember? XD Although, yes, we should live next door so we could compare and swatch and polish and take pictures ALL THE TIME!

      Delete
  3. That green is gorgeous. Definitely a very festive holiday green. I can't wait to see posts on your new polishes. I love bonus keychains. Those are fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I have SO much polish to go through now. lol And I was doing so good keeping my pile smallish. >_> I gave the keychain to my mom for christmas and she loved it. ^_^

      Delete
    2. You do have a ton to go through now. I need to come visit just so I can look through it all.

      Delete
    3. hehehehe Hope you have plenty of time. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!