Sunday, December 1, 2013

Zoya: Dovima

Oh how I wish I had the patience to sit around doing artsy photos of my nails. I know I was going to wear Posh today, but I started thinking of Norma and I don't even remember if this was her idea or mine, but before I knew it I was painting on Dovima and Dahlia.



I was going to tape off some diagonals for Dahlia, but my test did not prove promising. Dovima is absolutely stunning. I love the fine silver shimmer in it. Two coats, fast dry time.



Dovima is a little blacker than it looks in these pics. Still mostly overcast. >_> The silver shimmer does make it look more dark grey, though.



More like that. lol My camera has issues....

Uhm... I feel like I'm forgetting something... *shrugs* Hope everyone had a terrific weekend. Tomorrow's Monday again. Got an 8:30am appointment to get my tires taken care of, then I can start saving again for a new desktop. Yay! Y'all take care. (^_^)"/"

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. it said: What?!? you are getting rid of Frankenputer?

      Delete
    2. lol I had to put Frankenputer down last year. The one I've got now isn't upgradeable, but was working fine for a while, but... you know how Sims gets. walmart.com has a thing where you can build your own gaming computer so I'm saving up for that. Gonna need about $600... >_>

      Delete
  2. Mwahahaha - got distracted thinking of me and forgot, eh? *preens*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe You know it. *blows kisses*

      Delete
  3. So beautiful. At least you have the patience to wait for your polish to dry. Sometimes I can't even do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Sometimes it's a struggle. If you can find a good quick dry topcoat or drops those help a LOT.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!