Thursday, December 19, 2013

Sephora by OPI: To The Glitter End!

Hey everybody!! Hope everyone is well. So far I've managed to avoid being sick. *fingers crossed*

To The Glitter End! is one of the polishes I picked up from Big Lots. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. In the bottle it looks like silver glitter in a black base. Awkward? Fortunately it's nothing more than a clear base jam-packed with medium(ish?) hex shaped dark grey glitter.



It flashes silver when the light hits it and looks nearly black when it doesn't. The base is a little thick (perfect for grabbing up tons of glitters), but I didn't get any bubbling but I did get a smudge on my pinky from it trying to melt As Long As You Love Me.



I'm not totally in love with it, but I'm far less disappointed than I expected. lol

I did get an early Christmas/Yule present from a very special friend that I am absolutely loving!!



CHEEKY PLATES!!! ^_^ OMG! Yeah, I already pulled the protective cover off of the one I'm using for tomorrow. hehehehe Waiting waiting waiting for bornprettystore to get their paypal back up and running. Got a few things in my cart I can't wait to share! Also waiting for a swagbucks cashout to go through so I can get my paws on the China Glace Crinkled Chrome collection! @_@ Brak's in town for a couple of weeks so with a little bit of luck I can strongarm her into going with me to IKEA when we both have the time. Storage is becoming a serious issue... Only going to get worse next month when gin shivers and I have another swap. OMG! Can't wait.

Hang in there guys! Just one more week and it will all be over. (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. I like this combo...it looks futuristic. Like futuristic from an 80's perspective. And that's totally awesome, dude. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG It totally does! XD Okay, now I love it.

      Delete
  2. The glitter nail polish looks great with the grey! Great combination! The stamping plates look great - I can't wait to see the designs you come up with for them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! ^_^ Thanks. Hopefully I'm starting off strong. I really like it, but I gotta get it to photograph... lol

      Delete
  3. Never tried that brand nail plates. Pretty topcoat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard really good things, and so far I'm liking them. If I'm really careful, the full nail design I picked actually covers my whole nail!

      Delete
  4. Ok, so I do really like the combo above. Definitely something I would wear. I can't wait to see your snow nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Go for the glitter! hehehehe :D I can't wait either. First thing Saturday! O_O

      Delete
  5. I keep on promising myself that I'll try to get into stamping... maybe one day :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'd be REALLY good at it. It's not really hard, but it helps if you're meticulous and you're SO good at everything else. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!