Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Rimmel: Pink-A-Boo & LA Girl:Splash

Hey everybody. I was going to have the water marble today, but... I forgot the bottled water. Also, I'm trying really hard to not be sick. That's not going well, so my backup plan is to just not get Aaron sick. He was really sweet and went grocery shopping and everything and even remembered to pick up the water! So with luck I won't pass out before getting my nails marbled for New Years. Just need to find my roll of scotch tape...

In the meantime I did start chipping at my massive list of unworns. Starting with Rimmel Pink-A-Boo. I have a few other Rimmel... minis? Are these mini or standard for Rimmel? Anyway, this is the first one I've been disappointed with.



That's three coats and I still got some PDL. It was fully dry before I went to bed and still got sheetmarks galore. I love the color and it applied really smoothly... I could even live with the sheetmarks if it weren't so sheer. :(

Fortunately glitter does a fine job of disguising the Phantom Dirt Line. One coat of LA Girl Splash!



hehehe This is such a fun glitter. Kind of reminds me of carbonation bubbles. It's got small hex seafoamy glitters and small hex and tiny dot white glitters. I think the seafoamy ones may be a bit sheer? Also a bit iridescent so the sheerness isn't as noticeable when the light hits it.



This was also super easy to apply, no fishing or placing necessary.

Time to try and make dinner without getting everybody else sick. *fingers crossed* Happy New Year, everybody!!! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. that looks so nice- ultra feminine. cooking ? not during the holidays !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Hope you had a nice New Years Eve. ^_^

      Delete
  2. I love how some of the sparkles look kind of translucent!!
    Happy New Years!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a bit different from normal glitter. ^_^ Happy New Years!

      Delete
  3. i think rimmel polishes are very good but not a lot of people talk about them. The glitter is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the other ones I have, I don't understand why this one was so sheer. :/

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year!! These are very festive for NYE, but it sounds a bit high maintenance. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year!! It was a lot of fun. Perhaps with a more opaque base next time. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!