Friday, December 6, 2013

Polish Yer Hooves: Snowfall

Today I have Snowfall! A super cute Wintery glitter with a surprise bit of specialness added to the bottle.



Cute spongy bow sticker. ^_^ Love it.



There are two versions of Snowfall. One has an opaque light blue base, the one I have is in a clear base. They both have silver shimmer, small silver hex glitter, small sheer blue glitter (which I have never seen before and love), and large white snowflake shaped glitter.

Of course I had to get the clear-based Snowfall so I could show it to you over a plethora of suitably icy colors!



Lumin-Icecent & Cold Metal



Icy Princess



The formula on this was great, dried really quickly. I did have to fish a little for snowflakes, but no more than you'd expect for glitter of this size. If they appear to have sunken to the bottom, just turn the bottle over and shake it a few times and they'll come loose.



Lily Bloom & Recycle



For Audrey & Hanging In The Balance



Finally, Oh My Glitter!.

I absolutely loved picking out colors and playing with this one. Although that could also have something to do with the added Pumpkin Pie Spice scent I chose for it. So delicious, but not overpowering at all. Just a hint of spice. *drools*

Deal Alert! Born In A Barn, What's Black & White & Red All Over?, and Party 'Til The Cows Come Home are currently reduced to $7! Zombie Cows Love Christmas, Too! is still available, as are a nice variety of other winter/holiday themed polishes. Go check her out!

It's cold and icy and overcast here, so I will get to Friday, Angus Friday just as soon as the sun comes out. Tomorrow I've got more water decals. Hope everyone is staying warm and healthy and safe! (^_^)"/"



*Discounted for honest blog reviewing purposes. Not otherwise compensated or dictated.

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, ladies! <3 This is fast becoming one of my Winter favorites for polishes!

      Delete
  2. sooo cute <3 i am a sucker for shaped glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and festive (and fitting for my neck of the woods...hello 6 inches of snow).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! ^_^ We haven't gotten any snow yet, thankfully, but they keep saying it's coming....

      Delete
  4. Yes! Love this.. I just used this with my snowman mani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Do you have a link? I'd love to see it.

      Delete
    2. Not yet, but I will be posting it tonight =)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!