Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Polish Yer Hooves: Friday, Angus Friday

SURPRISE!!! Yes, I was very surprised to discover a cloudless day. As soon as we got home I rushed in and very carefully applied three coats of the Black Friday exclusive from Polish Yer Hooves: Friday, Angus Friday. Not because it needed particular care, I just couldn't waste time on cleanup. The sun could leave at any moment!



Gorgeous! Even though I waited almost no time at all between coats it still dried fairly quickly. I couldn't believe it.



Yep, another super cute festive spongy sticker on this one, too. ^_^



Friday, Angus Friday is a nearly black polish with tons of scattered-linear holo goodness. It is visible indoors with proper lighting, but I'm so glad I waited for a sunny day.



No application issues and, as I said, dried so super fast in spite of my rush.



There's a shot in the shade. I ordered this one with Pine Forest scent and it definitely smells like a handful of pine needles. Very nice and earthy. Perfect scent for the holiday season. Super close-up!



So much sparkle! You can notice a linear effect depending on how the light hits it, but the thing I like about more scattered holos is that it doesn't overpower the color of the polish. Wearing this, even in full sun, you know you're wearing a black Angus polish. Sadly, yes, it was exclusively sold over the Black Friday weekend and is currently unavailable. Fortunately Leigh Anne does have a wide variety of winter/holiday themed polishes still for sale. Don't forget you can get it in a custom hand-painted bottle, or even have her mix up a custom color just for you! Or, ya know, for your nearest and dearest polish-aholic loved one.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far. I've got another surprise for you tomorrow. Come on back to see what it is. (^_^)"/"



*Discounted for honest blog reviewing purposes. Not otherwise compensated or dictated.

8 comments:

  1. Lover her polishes... I got mine unscented and will have to get a scent next time ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should. Totally worth it. ^_^ And it doesn't mess with the formula at all.

      Delete
  2. I love love love dark colored holos!! The foam squishy snowman was a nice touch too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg me too! @_@ Really offsets the sparkle.

      Delete
  3. The glitter is very pretty but my favourite is still the one with the snow flakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great New Year's Eve polish!! I love all the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Norma and I were discussing NYE ideas and this may very well be part of it. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!