Monday, December 30, 2013

Norma Induced Haul

I got to hang out with Norma last night! It was awesome and she's so sweet and talked me into so much polish. Starting with some polishes she brought down for me. ^_^



Stevie, Pumpkin Spice and Fairy.

We had dinner at the Burger King in the Walmart at Waxahachie. She has a couple of pictures (including our double-Kai), but they're on her camera, so those will have to wait.

We perused polish in Walmart, then took a quick trip through "Historic Downtown Waxahachie" in the dark. Some places still had their Christmas lights up so that was nice. Then we hit Walgreens.



I picked up Star Light, Star Bright and Totally 80s at Walmart. Silver Elements, Electric Emerald, Sexy In Sequins and Pop The Bubbles at Walgreens.

Then... HEB. Oh my goodness. I was so bad. First there were two LA Girls displays we don't have down here.



Sprinkle, Splash, Splat, Mad Duo, Pop Artsy and Expressionism.

Then... oh then... essence Metal Glam!!!!



Steel-ing The Scene gold flakie topcoat, Steel-ing The Scene (copper chrome), Petal To The Metal and Gold Digger.

So much polish. So much fun hanging out with someone just as crazy as I am. ^_^

Also I got to wear this awesome Hello Kitty scorpio necklace Sandy sent me for Christmas!



So cute.

So many polishes to choose from. I think tonight I'm going to attempt the gold and black-holo water marble for my New Years mani. Then to start chipping away at this mountain of unworns. Starting to feel a little bit like a crazy person.... *shrugs* I'll worry about that later. For now it's time to grab dinner and keep relaxing before tomorrow's continuing stuffs. Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Naw, just the Sally Hansen and L'Oreal are from Walgreens. The LA Girls and essence were from HEB; Milani & Salon Perfect from Walmart. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow that's so great you guys got to hang out!!
    I am reviewing a couple of splatters from LA girl soon, that pale green one looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the first one I used! ^_^ I can't wait to see what you layer them with.

      Delete
  3. Hehehe! We are sooooo bad for each other! Will give you the pics soon as I am back home. We should totally tag team pop the bubbles since I picked it up too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I'll also have to do a comparison cuz I was looking at it and I think it might be similar to the Julie G Rock Candy? ....oops lol

      http://lizzysblogplace.blogspot.com/2013/05/julie-g-rock-candy-serum-update.html

      Delete
  4. OMG!! So much polish. I think thats how much I have total...lol (not really, you are slowly making me an addict). I am excited to see all the posts from these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, join the dark side. hehehehe It really is a lot of fun. Soon as I can get to it I've gone one of the magnetics for today. :D

      Delete

I love hearing from you!