Thursday, December 5, 2013

LA Colors: White (simple holiday art)

You know those moments where you're just messing around with the polish and it ends up doing something really cool?



That's what happened when I started messing around with the White detail brush. I was going to do squiggly, I was going to do hearts; I ended up doing these uneven lines and even being painted over Posh kind of remind me of icicles.



Yeah, I totally didn't clean up. lol Since all of the LA Colors/Art Deco brushes were like this, I felt I should mention one teeny problem I had:



Uneven, not tapered. I turned it to the side and it worked fairly well, but it was a little more effort than I expected for simple straight lines.



Still came out pretty cool, though. If I do say so myself. lol

Got my most recent Polish Yer Hooves order in!



Snowfall and the Black Friday exclusive Friday, Angus Friday. I don't know if we're going to get sun any time soon, but I shouldn't need it for OMG SNOWFLAKE GLITTER! ^_^ I'll get that one swatched for y'all tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. Those look like fun polishes! I haven't seen snowflake glitter yet! I do love your mani! It's simple and pretty! Such a shame that the brush isn't even!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^_^ Glad you like it. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the snowflake glitter in action.

      Delete
  2. SNOWFLAKE GLITTER. That's really cool! And love the icicle look. You're all prepared for winter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least my nails are. ^_^ Glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. Pretty icicles/candy canes!! I love it! Very festive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! That would be an easy way to do candy canes! ^_^ Great idea!

      Delete
  4. I saw snowfall on fb! Can't wait to see your swatches :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need to try this one looks great on the nails :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!