Thursday, December 26, 2013

KleanColor: Metallic Aqua

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. This is actually the mani I wore yesterday. It is a polish I was gifted for Christmas so it was appropriate enough for me. :p



I added a ton of these KleanColor metallics to my amazon wishlist because metallic = good for stamping! Right? Of course I had to test that generality. Metallic Aqua is a gorgeous bright... well... aqua color. Immediately reminded me of water. For some reason (either a rushed base coat or I shook it and don't remember) the first coat bubbled like mad. The second did not, but didn't help to smooth things out much either. It did dry fairly quickly, but not too quickly for stamping!



Since I still had it sitting out I used Titanium Chrome as the base for my stamped nails, and the full nail star design on Cheeky plate CH5.



It stamped very well and was large enough for my ring finger. I did have to double-stamp my thumbs, but thanks to the open nature of the design you couldn't really tell.



So awesome. I was staring at it all day. @_@

For Christmas the in-laws gifted me two more polishes! Sally Hansen Limestone and Pure Ice Call Me!. I'm wearing them now. ^_^ It's kind of crazy they picked those colors because who else loves chartreuse and orange like I do? OMG Especially together! Just wait'll you see it. hehehe Y'all take care and be safe. New Years approaches quickly. (^_^)"/"

9 comments:

  1. That blue is utterly gorgeous!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! :D I must have more of these KleanColor metallics. hehehehe

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous blue! Must go update my Amazon Wishlist ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I forgot to ask, did it have a bad smell? I have a couple of the Chunky Holo ones and they stink so bad.

      Delete
    2. LOL Yeah, I forgot to mention that. It does have a slight odor. Not as bad as the chunky holos, though. Same smell, but not as strong. I only noticed it when I first opened the polish.

      Delete
  3. I am in love with the whole thing!!! Is amazon the only place you can get that polish? I love it. The stars remind me of a certain pro football team in Dallas. My friend is obsessed with them (I even did her wedding cake in silver and blue stars).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not the "only" place.... Every now and then I'll see displays for it at Goodwill. It's like Nabi for me. :( Sometimes Goodwill gets them, but mostly I just buy them off of amazon.

      Delete
    2. Were the stars done in the same color?

      Delete

I love hearing from you!