Saturday, December 14, 2013

Essence: Groupie At Heart

Hey all. I could have gotten this up way earlier, but Saleen has been acting strangely lately. Again. She's taken to crying outside our bedroom door for company then when I go out to give her some love she just sits in my lap cleaning herself. She used to pretty much amuse herself or sleep all day in the kitchen/laundry area... no idea what's gotten into her all of a sudden...

Since everyone was so excited about the Beauty Beats collection I decided to go ahead and jump right into that. Starting with three coats of Groupie At Heart. No topcoat.



As expected Groupie At Heart dried really quickly. The color is a little difficult to pinpoint. Indoors it looks more coral, but I'm going to go ahead and say it's a pinkish-red with orangy-coral shimmer. Which was difficult to capture with the cloud cover.



I do wish the shimmer was a bit more obvious; that's what drew me to try this one first. Overall I'm just glad it's not another straight-up red.

Now... I have difficult decisions to make. lol I was sitting here calm as you please until I checked the package tracker for my Zoya Black Friday order. My preciouses! They were waiting for me!



Tangy, Holly, Ki and Crystal. *teehee* Yep, still have Verushka to swatch as well. Buried in beauties. And Saleen is wailing for loves again. Too bad I can't soothe her with pretty pretty polish. Hope everyone is having a terrific weekend! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Oh nice, more Zoyas!! I look forward to your swatches, have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Zoya's are pretty...I love the purple and the blue. Can't wait to see those. Your kitty sounds as needy as mine some days. Groupie at Heart is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what worries me, she's not usually. She seems to have calmed down a bit, though. *phew* lol I was iffy on the blue one, but I figured "now or never".

      Delete
    2. hahaha!!! The only Bieber song I own.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I love Zoya. Sometimes it can be hard to choose!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!