Monday, December 2, 2013

Essence: Circus Confetti

Hello, everyone! I figured Dovima would make a good base for Circus Confetti and... I think I nailed it. lol



*ahem* Sorry. Into the shadow!



There we go. Circus Confetti is a really fun glitter topper. This is just one coat, no fishing or placing. It's got small and smaller hex glitters in red, pink, orange, yellow/gold, green, blue, purple and silver and tiny squares of gold. If you're seeing the silver micro-shimmer... that's from Dovima. Dried super quick. I did add a topcoat to make everything super smooth. It's not really sharp or jagged, but it did benefit from the topcoat.



I really like this one a lot. More than I expected to. All of the colors are just so fun to look at. ^_^

Earlier Aaron and I found ourselves in Heights (after finally getting my bum tires replaced) and so I ran into Ulta real quick to peek around for the essence Happy Holidays trend edition display. Took me about three minutes to decide they didn't have it, which was just long enough for Aaron to do this:



*squee* hehehe Now I have some cute winter hats to keep my head warm once it gets cold again. Plus some other Kitty goodies to keep me occupied. Hope everyone's week is off to a great start! I think tomorrow I'll try for Posh again. lol Y'all take care! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. Omg he got those for you while you were in Ulta? SO SWEET, I can't even believe it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! ^_^ I couldn't believe it either; I seriously wasn't in Ulta that long! lol

      Delete
  2. OMG how super sweet of him! I love that glitter topper, it kind of reminds me of Party of Five glitters from Wet n Wild, but I don't think they are quite the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I have that one and didn't even think to compare the two! I have to write that down.... done. ^_^ I don't think they're exactly identical either, but it will be fun to find out!

      Delete
  3. I had this shade but is similar to other glitter I had so I gave it to a friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw That's so nice of you. ^_^ I bet she enjoyed it.

      Delete
  4. Lovely topper this one
    I love the big coloured glitters!
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! ^_^ Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. What a great guy!! So very thoughtful and sweet. That confetti looks fantastic over that base. Anything else and the confetti probably would have been lost in the polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's what I thought. So many colors any other base would have just disguised it. ^_^ He is pretty sweet when he wants to be. LOL

      Delete

I love hearing from you!