Monday, December 16, 2013

Essence: Baby, Baby, Ooh!

Just a quick post today. We were out most of the day chasing people down and running errands and I am exhausted.

Two super smooth, quick drying coats of Baby, Baby, Ooh!.



Basic purple with pink and blue shimmers. Lovely and super easy to work with.



The other night Norma informed me that Big Lots was going to be (and currently is) selling off old Sephora by OPI stock. I was pretty stoked because "omg Sephora polish for $1.80", but then I finally tracked down a Big Lots that had them stocked and soon remembered why I only ended up ordering the two crackles off the website.



Probably also why they were offloaded to Big Lots. lol I did manage to find three I liked: Happy Earth Day To Me, It's Totally Karma and To The Glitter End. I could have just done with It's Totally Karma, but we drove so far and the line was so long... I had to grab more to make it worth it.

Still going to wear Crystal tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. Hope everyone's week is off to a great start! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about getting something to be worth the driving :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally. lol I just couldn't bring myself to say "welp, I've seen 'em and I don't like 'em..." I think I would have gotten a stern talking to for that one. ;)

      Delete
  2. I love that purple!! I went to a Big Lots yesterday to see if they had any of those Sephora by OPI polishes and all I was able to find was crackles :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GYAH! Lucky! Mine has the metallic China Glaze crackles, but I already have all of those. :( Keep checking back, rumor has it Sephora had a TON of these polishes to offload. Yours may just be waiting for shelf space to open?

      Delete
  3. Okay, okay...The purple is my favorite (of course). That Mickey polish link you sent me, and this I will never need to own any other polishes. lol Yeah, not real fond of the brown maybe it will be prettier on. I already did a sneak peak and I like the glitter one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe I knew you'd like that. ;) I saw it and immediately thought of you.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!