Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Essence: As Long As You Love Me

Ha-HA! Didn't misplace the bottle today. ;) I think As Long As You Love Me has to be one of the quickest drying essences yet. Application was super easy, hardly had any clean up to do. The only downside is I really think I need to do a comparison of all of my grays... lol



As Long As You Love Me is a nice medium gray with white-silver shimmer. Indoors it looks a little mushroomy. Looks like it maybe could have used a third coat, but that's not as noticeable in real life.



There's the shimmer. lol

And here's Saleen. Aaron set her up with a pillow on the chair outside of our door so she gets love all the time when we go in and out. She's been much calmer lately.



Such a sweet kitty. Heading out to grab dinner. Hope everyone has a great week! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Saleen is beautiful! She looks almost like a chimera cat, if you're familiar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! I've seen those. ^_^ I never thought of that for her.

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful color indeed. Simple yet classy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love grays for that reason. It's not "normal", but still not too far out there.

      Delete
  3. I never use grey even though I like them I think i only Owns 3. Such a pretty kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^_^ You should wear it more often. ;) I bet you could make it into something really special.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad kitty is doing much better. If mine tries to get in my tree again, she might be missing paws in the morning. haha. I really love grey polish. It's an excellent canvas for all sorts of other things. It tends to pick up the tone of other polishes. This one looks a tad bit purplish, which I love. It could just be in photographs though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I don't see purple, but I have my monitor set to optimize Sims, not blog. >_> (I'm bad lol) That would make sense, though, as to why it looks mushroomy indoors. ^_^ Hope you can keep kitty out of the tree!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!