Sunday, December 22, 2013

China Glaze: Deviantly Daring

Dudes! My pictures do not do this polish justice at all. *pouts* Thank goodness for digital cameras with built in video recorders. hehehehe Two coats of Deviantly Daring... mostly. Two of my fingers got hair marks and of course they were on my swatch hand. One additional coat smoothed them out without any wonkiness.



Deviantly Daring is like this electric peacock teal mostly with some purple at the sharp angles. You'll see that in the video.

I loved it so much I had to give it a kiss.



Cheeky plate CH29 and A England Perceval.



*MWAH* This will come in handy once Valentine's Day arrives. ^_^ Video!!



So gorgeous. Like it's trying to seduce my eyeballs.

Tomorrow starts the family holiday madness for us. Since my hair's all boring (everybody gets a kick out of it being unusual colors) I'm going to wear Holly and see if I have some holiday appropriate stamping plates. Hope everyone has had a terrific weekend. If you don't see me tomorrow, it's because I've been sucked into the Christmas Insanity Void. Yep. That's a thing. (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. That polish is gorgeous!! I love the lips!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg It's even prettier in person. I'll definitely be wearing this one again. ^_^

      Delete
    2. Dumb question alert: I know I have seen China Glaze somewhere, but I cannot remember where. Where do you get them from?

      Delete
    3. There are no dumb questions. ;)

      Ulta, Sally Beauty Supply, amazon.com and head2toebeauty.com ^_^

      Delete
    4. I think I saw the display at Ulta. I will have to go look tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. This one is amazing, it looks even better when you top it with essie shine of the times ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh! I'll have to give that a shot!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!