Wednesday, December 4, 2013

BornPrettyStore Teddy Bear Face Water Decals

Hello, darlings! Some of you may have already seen Jasmine showcase these over on her blog The Happy Sloths. Her little bear faces are so adorable! I knew, though, that if I tried to recreate her look it would just be sad... so I didn't. lol I just added them over top of Iced Mint Frappe and they're almost just as cute...



I didn't even use topcoat and once the decals dried they stuck on overnight without moving or anything. On the back of the package it shows soaking the cut out decal in a little dish of water, but I don't even use that much. I took a picture to show you. lol I soak a cotton ball in water, stick it in one of my palette recesses and let it sit there for about 10 seconds.



See? Easy peasy and I don't have to worry about a bowl of water sitting around. lol



You can find these super cute decals on the bornprettystore website for $2.89. You get four each of five different designs. If you order these, feel free to use my code and let me know if it's still working. ;) I've also got the cow print designs and am just waiting to figure out the perfect color to pair them with. I'm open to suggestions!

Hope everybody is staying safe and warm. C'mon back tomorrow for a super easy sort of winter themed design! (^_^)"/"

14 comments:

  1. Yes, it's here, I really thought I had missed your post of these.
    I like how you tilted the faces, they look pretty chill lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! ^_^ Glad you like it. I was trying to think of something different. lol It's like they're having a private conversation.

      Delete
  2. Those are very cute! I think both of you are highly talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! These are so cute! Never thought about just soaking decals on a wet cotton ball, Great tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ Glad ya like it. Hope it works well for you, too.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Right? ^_^ Wait'll you see the cows. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!