Wednesday, December 11, 2013

BornPrettyStore Plants VS Zombies Water Decals

YES!! When I first saw this on the bps main page I was so excited and clicked so quickly I just ended up getting the first selection of decals. I didn't realize there are 11 different designs!! Here's the one I got:



Unlike the Angry Birds, I did actually play Plants vs Zombies. Quite a bit. On pc and xbox360. Hence my mass of excitement.



I used Bahamian Escape for the sky and Worn Before for the grass.



Fabulous! These aren't any generic looking PvZ decals either. They look taken straight from the game!



I have to say... I'm pretty proud of this:



Oh my gawd!!! hehehehehe I am so happy with this and still so excited... I'm getting all 11 design sheets. And now I want to play the game again. What do you think? Too much or just right? Did you ever play Plants vs Zombies?

No idea what I'm doing tomorrow. Again. Maybe inspiration will strike while I'm yoga-ing. Hope everyone's having a fantastic week!! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. Omg nice, I love the back ground you did!! That garlic is so ugly LMAOOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFLMAO! Thanks. ^_^ Yeah... it's got a look about it...

      Delete
  2. so cute <3 me and the BF r addicted to it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just redownloaded it last night to play again. ^_^ It's so fun!

      Delete
  3. I like it a lot looks great on the nails. Very nice stickers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this really makes me want to play plants vs zombies haha used to love that game! really cute manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^_^ omg Be careful, though. I just re-started playing and haven't been able to stop. O_O lol

      Delete
  5. So stinkin cute!!! Even for being a garlic clove!! haha. I love the grass and scenic view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! LOL Yeah, I can't wait to get the rest of them. Garlic was not my first choice, but I didn't realize there were choices... serves me right getting all overly excited. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!