Saturday, December 7, 2013

BornPrettyStore Happy Cow Water Decals

Hello darlings! So I've been hanging onto these cow print decals for a while. Sandy had the brilliant idea to use them over a shimmery white. So I layered Morgan Le Fay over top of Lily Bloom and it all looks so cute together!



How cute! The Cow Print Decals only come with three designs: 8 of the cow prints, 11 cows (four with flowers, seven without) and 4 "Milk Cow"s. I do wish there were more of the actual cow print, but overall there are plenty decals for a full mani.



I absolute love these water decals. They're so easy to use and also very easy to remove. Unlike stickers that you have to peel off and don't always dissolve, these do. Totally worth trying if you haven't yet and Born Pretty Store has tons of them for super cheap here and with free shipping! Hope everyone is staying warm. Winter is hard upon most of us. Take care of yourselves and I'll see you tomorrow! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Ack!! So cute!!! Those little cows are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! ^_^ I think I'm going to have to get more!

      Delete
  2. You are featuring cow related things quite often lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I have. ;) Still have another one coming up as soon as the sun comes out.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!