Tuesday, December 24, 2013

At Least My Nails Are Festive

Counting down. Very nearly over. We did get back late last night, but I had to do something to my nails, so I dug out a variety of plates with Christmas/Winter themed designs:



Some not-green Christmas colored Chromes:



Star Ruby, Gilded Pearl Chrome and Titanium Chrome

Then I got to work stamping.



The double snowflake is my favorite. The red ended up being a little hard to see, even in real life...



Both of my thumbs were treated to this giant snowflake. It was on one of the plates from that stamping contraption. I'm sure you could find one somewhere, though...



Now to see if the washing machine is done, stir the beans and continue mentally preparing myself for church tonight.... *sigh* Hope everyone is enjoying whatever holiday festivities you have planned. (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. I have to say that I actually never seen those polishes before!! It looks like the silver one works really well for stamping!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They work amazingly well! But... they're also super old. My mom bought them... so long ago. lol They're probably almost 20 years old by now.

      Delete
    2. And Merry Christmas to you, too!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas Lizzy!!! I am so happy to count you as one of my friends. I hope you have an amazing day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you're my friend, too!!! *HUGS* :D

      Delete
  3. I love love love the Gingerbread man!!! He is too freaking cute!! I love the snowflakes too. I have a snowflake on each one of my big toes. When my sister was down at Thanksgiving, we went and had pedicures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so awesome! I've always wanted to get a pedicure, but it seems silly paying for it... lol

      Delete
    2. The only reason I got one is because my step mom and her were getting them. I am too cheap to pay for it. $40 for the woman to beat on my legs and paint my toenails. Oh and bonus...she didn't speak English at all. She kept having to have the other worker translate for her. Next time I will skip out on "pedicure's with the girls".

      Delete
    3. Wow.... yeah.... I'd definitely skip out, too. lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!