Friday, December 27, 2013

Another Christmas Prezzie Mani

I know! I'm late. Sorry. Decided to unwind and played Saints Row 3 all day. Picked up Saints Row 4 on the way home. :p Anyway, as soon as we got home from the Christmas festivities I just had to do my nails with my new polishes. First up, I believe this was three coats of Limestone.



The formula was a bit thin, but it dried really quickly. I got a few dings in my sleep, but I didn't stay up waiting for it.

I tried to do a reverse of the glitter 'gradient' with Call Me!, but... it's a bit more difficult starting at the tips and I think it helps to use a glitter that's not quite so packed full.



Little clunky, but I love these colors together!



hehehe Perfect.

Tomorrow I'll have the first of the six China Glaze Crinkled Chromes. THEN! OMG! Sunday I get to see Norma!!! :D Monday I'll have a tag-team post for Kai and we actually get to take the pictures together! I'm so excited. So I probably won't have a post ready for Sunday. Unless I do a quick swatch for one of the other Crinkle Chromes. We'll see. Hope everyone's doing great out there. Have a safe and fantastic weekend! (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. Love that green with the red glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it look red? It's supposed to be orange. Red would be pretty, too. ^_^

      Delete
  2. That is so fun! It definitely looks red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL It's gotta be my monitor settings. I optimized them for Sims. I guess red/orange is a little off? Looks orange to me. I'll have to load this up on the laptop and see what it looks like.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!