Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Polish Yer Hooves: It's My Present!

Hello, everybody! Sorry I missed yesterday. It's a good thing I waited, though, because we finally had a break in the clouds! Just in time for me to photograph the lovely holo goodness that is It's My Present!.



Two coats, fast dry time, semi-matte finish. It's My Present! is a very wearable red leaning hot pink with a hint of holo shimmer. Just enough to be gorgeous sparkly without overpowering the color. Here's a shot indoors with the flash:



It's My Present! is one of many Christmas/winter themed polishes and you can find it here. Thanks to it's super cute name, It's My Present! would make the perfect cheeky stocking stuffer. Get it? It's funny!



Nothing funny about the color, though. Pure beauty. I don't often reach for reds, but I see myself getting a lot of use out of this one. Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Stay warm! (^_^)"/"



*Provided free for my birthday and honest blog review. Not otherwise compensated or dictated.

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Leigh Anne nails it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! ^_^ I have loved every one and looking forward to even more.

      Delete
  2. This sort of reminds me of miss conduct from Orly! I really like this kind of holos, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, too. It's nice to have a few with crazy overpowering holo, but I definitely like being able to see the actual color as well.

      Delete
  3. You had a birthday ? Happy Happy ! Nails of course are beautiful. Is it raining alot where you are as well ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I did. ^_^ It was the 13th. Yes, we have gotten SO much rain.... Wouldn't mind as much if it weren't so cold!!

      Delete
  4. Here is so so cold :) Pretty holo reminds me of a color club shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Me too ^_^ glad you like (love hehehe) it

      Delete
  6. Another gorgeous polish from Polish Yer Hooves.. Looked over this one a few times too =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably wouldn't have picked it for myself, but it is lovely. :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!