Sunday, November 17, 2013

Peach Tree Goodies

Earlier this month I posted the lovely bracelet I won from Peach Tree (through fun size beauty). After browsing the shop there were two things I just had to have.



The first thing that caught my eye was this super cute pastel rose ring.



It was only $3 and comes in pink, blue and lavender. It is a bit bigger than I expected, but so far the only thing I've caught it on is my hair. lol



The ring itself is adjustable and sturdy so you can try it out on a few different fingers to see where you like it without worrying about snapping the band.



If available ring sizes are to be believed I have pretty pudgy fingers, but the band extends far enough to fit any of them without any awkward shapes or bits poking out. Super cute and functional.

The second thing I had to have is this fabulous retro boho flower headband.



LOVE! Anybody else super sad they missed the 70s? lol This headband does have a bit of elastic holding it together so it self-adjusts to fit. I have had a slight problem with it inching back on my head, but that's probably because I'm wearing it a little further back so my bangs stick out the front. A couple of discretely placed bobby pins stick it in place just fine.



$7 for this one. She's got two other fabrics available for this headband I'm seriously considering purchasing as well.

Been having the hardest time deciding what to paint my nails. I got some LA Colors from Isis and Melissa for my birthday and I'm pretty sure I figured out the right names for them. I've got some textures and glow in the dark sitting here as well. I just don't know! I will have another essence glitter for y'all tomorrow, but for right now my nails are naked and I'm all sad and confused. lol So many choices! Guess I'll go update my collection page and get back to my Sims. Perhaps inspiration will strike along the way. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. That headband is super super cute!! I love the ring too, but I can't handle big rings, they get caught on everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I used to wear so many rings, this is the biggest one I have at the moment. I do love this headband, though. It's exactly what I've been looking for. ^_^

      Delete
  2. I like the hair band. I'm changing my hair color soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! :D What color are you going for? Will you share pics? ^_^

      Delete
  3. That ring is adorable, the head band is too! Heading over to check out her shop now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm sure you'll find more than a few things you like. lol Etsy is addictive...

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Right? lol I fell in love as soon as I saw it. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!