Sunday, November 10, 2013

Essence: Riot @ *heart*

Finally making my way back to Riot @ <3, which is going to be a coding nightmare... thanks, essence, for putting a heart in the name.



Fortunately, I suppose, this is going to be short post anyway. Which is a shame because I absolutely love this color! It's the perfect grungy fuchsia!



Super smooth, fast drying cream formula. Essence perfection. The color!! I wish I had more to say, or more pictures, but the sad fact is that it is just a basic cream. The color really does it for me. The Be Loud collection is definitely my favorite out of the swap polishes I received. ^_^

*FLAILS!* I'm not really looking forward to my birthday this year (the big 33 *eep*), but I can not wait to share Mad Cow Disease!! I've been playing with it over different base colors and it is so much fun! I'm on the edge of my seat ready to share them all with you. Just a few more days. hehehehe Y'all take care! Tomorrow I've got a pretty pretty glitter to distract us. (^_^)"/"

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful color. I love it. Definitely a color I would buy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :D Glad you like it. I'll have to see if I can find anything similar that's easier to find.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!