Saturday, November 30, 2013

Essence: Riot Grrr-een (+LA Colors: Ice Breaker & Black)

Yep, got a couple of pretty pretty preciouses to go through. ^_^ Partly because none of the close-ups I did for any of these really came out... First up! Two coats of Riot Grrr-een. Super smooth formula, dried quickly. You may (or may not) remember this one from my braid mani.



Love it. Another perfect essence.

Up next I have Ice Breaker. Took me forever to find the name for this one. Ice Breaker has one of those long, thin brushes. Mostly tiny square glitters with a bit of small hex glitter thrown in.



I'm sure there must be some practical use for glitter detail brushes like this, but it kinda messes with me that there's space between the glitters so you don't really get a straight line.

That is not a problem with Black. lol Straight cream black.



Shown there over white. Told you I'd get to it.

There ya go, nice easy post. Tomorrow I'll have another gorgeous matte velvet to share with you all. @_@ Possibly Posh; get it out of the way. lol Hope everyone has a terrific weekend!!! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Love that murky green ;) your nails look so great with just plain white polish! Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog still <3 even though I am shit at doing the same with yours :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw *hugs* No worries, doll. I know you're busy. ^_^ Always makes my day when you do stop by.

      Delete
  2. I am so happy u r butting these essences to good use :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I absolutely LOVE them! ^_^

      Delete
  3. I've never thought about that color of green for my nails. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh you'd love it in person, too. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!