Sunday, November 3, 2013

Essence: Only Purple Matters

Sorry for yesterday's pre-teaser. I do have my braid nails on, but I was just finishing them as he decided we should run to Temple for Spirit Store's 50% off sale; so I didn't get pictures. Yet. For today I have a pretty glitter from essence. One coat of Only Purple Matters over two coats of A England Guinevere.



Only Purple Matters is a mix of tiny dark blue-toned purple glitters and medium bright red-toned purple hex glitters in a clear base. Dried quickly, but a bit rough. I used one coat of topcoat, you'd need at least two if you want a glass-smooth finish.



There it is in the shade. Very pretty sparkly two-toned purple glitter goodness.



Anybody else go out and pick up discounted Halloween goodies? I managed three wigs, four packs of multi-color hair extensions and a heart-shaped eyepatch. I also keep getting random things in the mail when I don't expect them; one of which is a bracelet I won a while back that I will be sharing with you soon. It's insane how busy I still feel even after Halloween is over. lol Catch-up is not a fun game to play. C'mon back tomorrow, though! You're going to love my Be Loud braid! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. I love love that Essence. purple is probably my favourite polish colour... okay definitely. and then GLITTER. why can't we get it here? :(

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know! :( As popular as they are it seems they'd be a bit more widely available.

      Delete
  2. I like that glitter purple looks so sparkly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polish, very sparkly and holiday ready
    I passed by a spirit store today and saw that sale was until the 3rd, I am sooo bummeddd, guess it's homemade costume next year again lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes! :( Sorry you missed the sale. I wish we would have had a bit more money for it. I can't wait to see what you come up with for next year!! :D

      Delete
  4. I spent $15 at Target the other day on 90% discounted halloween stuff. Of course, most of it was for food and food props, but I did get a few Mickey pumpkin decorating kits for 50 cents. I also got halloween night lights (which we will use all the time) for 60 cents. And I got a $16 pumpkin cake pop pan for $1.60. And I got a few cute plates and platters that I didn't spend more than $1 for. t was really happy with my purchases. Nothing caught my eye in the costume sections, but when Elexis was little, I would go and get dress up stuff for her after halloween. I love love love the purple polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Epic post-holiday haul!!! I bow to your superior deal-finding abilities. I can't believe I didn't even think to check Target... or Kmart... omg we really slacked this year!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!