Friday, November 22, 2013

Essence: Iced Mint Frappe

Totally appropriately named polish for today! Since somewhere along the line Texas decided to freeze solid. *bbbrrrr* So glad I have a few swatches saved up because I'm not going outside any more than absolutely necessary.

Iced Mint Frappe is from the Show Your Feet collection. I actually have been wearing this on my toes for a couple of weeks. Just never got around to taking pictures.



Two coats, fast dry time. I love the color, though it was a little frustrating to try and capture. It's, obviously, this pastel greenish bluish... pastel. lol I couldn't tell if it was green-leaning-blue or blue-leaning-green. Let me know which one you see. ;)



And it's looking a little grey to me in that picture. Whatever color it wants to be, I like it. A very happy color.

Two things before I go shove my face in a fire. ;) I got my Matte Velvets today!!



The payment did go through so one less thing to worry about there. So happy to have these. Apparently there were two (Loredana and Harlow) that were not re-released but I'm very happy to have these. ^_^ Second:



Another ultra-chrome to be released. Not 100% sure if I'm going to get it (I'd really like to get the 2nd JulieG texture collection), but man it does look pretty...

I've got something very special for you guys tomorrow. I am seriously beside myself in anticipation and disbelief. Come on back! It's gonna be a hoot! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. Only the golden ultra chrome intrigues me but ILNP costs too much w shipping to Canada for me to consider. Can't wait for your review of the velvets! Also in these pcs the polish looks like a pretty greenish grey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GYAH! International shipping sucks. :( I can't wait either, but wait we must. Seriously need more hands....

      Delete
  2. oh man those ilnp polishes look gorgeous and i'll be curious to see your zoya swatches, not a huge matte lover myself. i really wish north america got more essence!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we did, too! I'm so grateful to have an overseas swap buddy to get them for me. :) The mattes will come soon! Just after my big surprise. ^_^

      Delete
  3. I heard the zoyas are sold out so lucky you for snatching a set!
    The mint polish is gorgeous, I like that it's not bright but sort of murky and subdued :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Already?! I knew I wasn't crazy pre-ordering so soon! lol
      Yeah, it's brighter than what I'd been wearing, but not crazy hurtful on my eyes. ;)

      Delete
  4. The zoya polishes look so nice:) I like the essence pastel green very elegant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to have a Zoya for today. ^_^ I didn't think of the essence as elegant... cool!

      Delete
  5. I love those Zoya's. I like the subtle color of the Iced Mint. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!