Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Essence: Glitter On Me

I'm here! I'm here I'm here I'm here.... *phew* I'm here. lol Super long day trying to reset my sleep schedule. Got a little tied up in Sims. So much so that I forgot to get pictures. Thankfully I got some of Glitter On Me back when I swatched Black Matte.



Glitter On Me is packed full of glitter. This is just one coat! We've got a ton of teensy silver glitters and a fair amount of iridescent bar glitters. I did have a bit of curling on some of the bar glitters so I would recommend a liberal layer of topcoat for this one to smooth everything out.



I think this one would be great for New Years. Kinda reminds me of fireworks. OH! Hrm... hehehe I wonder how many different color bar glitters I have. Shiny ones, I mean. I know at least two. LOL Something to research.

Tomorrow is Turkey Day here in the States. We're heading out to my in-laws' for feasting, but I should have time to post in the morning. If not then I'll see y'all on Friday! I certainly am not one of those crazy Black Friday shoppers, so I'll be here. lol Hope everyone is staying warm and having a terrific week! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. This is actually really nice, I think this may be the only bar glitter polish that I really like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it helps that it's not exclusively bar glitter. :) if they go sideways or wonky it doesn't destroy the effect lol

      Delete
  2. I think it looks nice has the bar glitter is not too much like some other polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I wish they did more like this. A little bar glitter is great, but only bar glitter can come off looking janky if it doesn't apply *just* right.

      Delete
  3. wow that's a lot of glitter for one coat!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would make a fantastic New Year's polish. Definitely a lot of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! ^_^ Although I should have something even more special in store for new years... if Norma reminds me... lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!