Monday, November 11, 2013

China Glaze: For Audrey & Essence: Glorious Aquarius

Hey everybody! Happy Monday! LOL Today's combo could not have come out any more perfectly. Which will hopefully make up for my dry, blue fingers. >_> Sorry. I swatched these a couple of days ago when the color was still fresh and for some reason could not stop running my fingers through my hair. Sorry! Sorry.

Starting off with two coats of For Audrey. I've seen this described on several blogs as "the perfect Tiffany blue". I don't know what that means, but it sure is pretty.



Two coats, super smooth, dried quickly. I feel like I should have something like this, but I dunno. Perfect Tiffany blue? I dunno. I had that extra amazon cash and figured "If I don't get it now, I probably never will". lol

For Audrey did end up being the perfect base for Glorious Aquarius!



Gorgeous bright blue big, medium, small and tiny hex glitters. Gorgeous. This is one coat, dried quickly and pretty smooth as well. No fishing. Tons of glitter, though, so I kind of had to take some off the brush to even things out.



Love it! So pretty and sparkly.

Tomorrow I have a comparison post for you guys. I ended up with two new silvers over Halloween. I don't know if they're different from everything I have, but spoiler alert: they're different from each other! lol Then! Wednesday! Mad Cow Disease! You are going to love it. I've test-swatched it over 10 different colors and MCD looks great over everything.

Y'all take care out there and have a great week! (^_^)"/"

14 comments:

  1. Hmm, after seeing your pictures I am considering putting this back on my wish list, sooo pretty on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :D It really is gorgeous. Hopefully you can find it for cheap.

      Delete
  2. Nice!! I wore this combo not too long ago, but mattified... and that looked so cool!
    Have you tried it?
    If not, please do, even if it's just before you take this off to put on the silvers.
    I wonder if you'll like it as much as I did :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I didn't think to mattify it! o_O *facepalm* I have to see this.

      .....c'mon dry dry dry dry

      OH! That is pretty! :D Like fancy glittery ice.

      Delete
  3. I'm not a huge fan of For Audrey, but that glitter makes it look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm sure there are probably similar colors that would work just as well as a base. ;)

      Delete
  4. Hello you beautiful witch ! I love the blue, Aquarius. Stunning. Re my books, no we don't have a special freight charge for books etc which means that books going overseas would cost a fortune. My hub insists i don't 'give' them away. I am hanging onto them for now I think - the energy is not right now. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Color Club also has a neon blue called Age Of Aquarius I'd like to get to pair this Aquarius with. :) That is a shame it would be so expensive to ship. I wonder if there is anything in the books that could be useful to you getting rid of them?

      Delete
  5. For Audrey is one of my favourite colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :D It really is gorgeous. I'm glad I grabbed it.

      Delete
  6. Oooh, nice combination! I might have to copy this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! It's even prettier in person. :)

      Delete
  7. I love the name of the polish. I am always looking for the perfect Tiffany blue. I don't think that is it though, but it comes close. The combo is fan freaking tastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I still don't know what "perfect Tiffany blue" means... >_>

      Delete

I love hearing from you!