Saturday, November 9, 2013

BornPrettyStore Angry Birds Nail Stickers

Hiya! Hope everybody is having a great weekend so far. I have a confession to make. I have never played Angry Birds. I don't know what it is other than some kid of game that has birds in it; and that these birds are all over the place. Even on my nails! Today I have two of the Angry Bird sticker sheets from born pretty store to share with you.



These stickers are glittery and pretty easy to use. I had some difficulty manipulating the smaller ones (like the flowers), but overall I managed to get everything placed the way I wanted them.



The thing with stickers is that you have two choices:

1. Topcoat - reduce the risk of losing one if an edge becomes unstuck, but significantly increase removal difficulty
2. Don't topcoat - increase the risk of losing one, but higher likelihood of being able to just peel them off



I did topcoat because I wore them for a full day before getting pictures. I had to soak my nails then kind of scrape off the stickers (a few times I got lucky and the underlying polish came with it) and then finish removing the rest of the polish. A bit of a pain, but probably worth it if you're going to be wearing them for a while.

You can find these either using the link above or try your luck in their $0.99 three item grab bag. I got them twice and they were different sheets. Have you ever tried nail art stickers? What were your impressions?

Everybody take care and enjoy your weekend! (^_^)"/"

9 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love nail art stickers, great way to create a fun looking mani, with out a ton of work involved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Just peel and stick. ^_^ Love it. Next time I'll take my chances and pass on the topcoat. lol

      Delete
  2. These are so cute! I love how you've added glitter to the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are freaking awesome haha, I love the pairing with the glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Have you tried the grab bag yet?

      Delete
  4. Very cute! I love them, I would be one that would have to top coat, but I don't like the difficulty of taking them off. We already know I have a hard enough time as it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I play the star wars angry birds. I like it better....

      Delete
    2. omg It is such a pain. lol I've seen the star wars angry birds toys. I didn't know it was an actual version of the game... lol Learn something new every day. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!