Friday, October 25, 2013

The Sunshine Award

YAY!! Thanks so much to Amy Yelton from Small Budget Beauty for nominating me! ^_^ This makes me so happy that I can bring inspiration/sunshine into somebody's life. *blushes*



What is the Sunshine Award?

The sunshine award is an award given to those who inspire us and bring sunshine into our lives.

And there are a few simple rules:
*Include the award logo in your blog post
*Link to the person who nominated you
*Answer 10 questions about yourself
*Nominate other bloggers

Let's see... what would Amy like to know...

1. What is your favorite time of the year?
Right now! Fall in general, Halloween time especially.

2. What do you like most about blogging?
Having my own little spot in cyberspace to share my passions with other amazing people. ^_^

3. Do you match your toe nail color to your finger nail color?
LOL!! Norma and I were just talking about this. Not usually, but sometimes.

4. What is your favorite quote?
"Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke" ~my dad

5. Do you save old greeting cards and letters? Throw them away?
I recycle them if I can. I appreciate the sentiment, but... after a while it's just clutter. I guess I should take pictures of them to save.

6. What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will?
The instant rage that comes over me when I see a pregnant woman.

7. What’s one of the scariest things you’ve ever done?
Aaron, his sister and I were out at this cemetery in Holland, TX taking pictures trying to find ghosts and there was this huge (gorgeous!) abandoned house off a path from it. I got up close to the house, by myself, to get some better pictures of the sides and back.

8. If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?
CEO of a multi-billion dollar corporation. To see if the work they do is worth what they pay themselves. I have my doubts.

9. Have you ever met any celebrities?
Yes! We met a few wrestlers at signing events; and we also met Elvira who is just the nicest person and absolutely stunning in real life.

10. If you had an unlimited shopping spree at one store, which store would it be?
One of those Models Own bottle shops. I know it's rather limiting, but I would grab every single polish and do a humongous giveaway!

And my nominees are:

Jasmine: The Happy Sloths
Cristy: Cristy's Crazy Corner
Abbie: Abbienail
and The Nail Buff

You girls just make my days! Here are your questions!

1. Where is your favorite place to take a nap.
2. What is your favorite color?
3. Would you rather go to 'heaven' or reincarnate and try it all again?
4. Where do socks go when they disappear out of the dryer?
5. What color is on your nails right now?
6. Netflix or Hulu Plus?
7. What one place would you like to visit that you haven't?
8. Do you sing out loud when you're alone in the car?
9. Why did you start blogging?
10. If the world was going to end what one animal species would you save?

*phew* That gets harder every time. lol I love all you guys so much. I was just thinking how lucky I am to have some of the best readers on the internet. Each of you holds a special place in my heart. *tears up* I hope everyone has an amazing weekend. (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I have to agree with you on number 8! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Right? Definitely think it's a job I could do; telling other people what to do to make me money. :p You have a great weekend, too!

      Delete
  2. Argh, I swear my blog list didn't update you so I thought you havent posted anything these couple of days, rageeeee!!
    Anyways, unlimited shopping spree, I would have picked sephora, have you checked out their new formula X polish line lol, it's freaking amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *ggrrr* Mine does that sometimes, too. :( Sephora's a good one, for sure. Going to have to check out the new Formula X ones, haven't logged into Sephora in forever.

      Delete
  3. Awww, thanks for the nomination!! I will definitely do this one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Can't wait to read your answers.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!