Thursday, October 17, 2013

Polish Yer Hooves: The Divine Bovine and The Purple Cow

The sun came out! So now I have some proper pictures to share with you, along with my reviews of The Divine Bovine and The Purple Cow. Starting with three coats of The Divine Bovine.



Absolutely stunning. I think this is my favorite Star Grazers color. The formula was amazing, super easy to apply and quick drying. Just look at the sparkle!



Definitely adding a full bottle to my wishlist. I did add topcoat on alternating fingers, but it's not really noticeable.

The sparkle in The Purple Cow is not quite as evident, but I am loving the color!



Gorgeous purple-leaning-pinkish. Girly, but not sickeningly so. Again, alternating topcoat and texture. I love the texture.



I really tried to capture the sparkle. Again this is three coats, super smooth application, fast drying.



There is some holo sparkle, but not overly flashy. The color is the real winner in this one for me.

Again, you can find The Divine Bovine and The Purple Cow in the Polish Yer Hooves etsy shop by clicking on their names there. Between you and me *looks around* this would be a great way to get some scented texture polish. Or if you don't like texture, one layer of topcoat does the trick. Or you can get it unscented.

Mr. Weatherman says it's supposed to rain again tomorrow so I took advantage of today's sun and re-swatched Greener Pastures and Blue Mooon. Come on back and see those sparkle tomorrow! (^_^)"/"

14 comments:

  1. The Divine Bovine is beautiful. What is holo sparkle ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the glitters that cast off a rainbow of colors instead of just one. It should technically be called "prism", but I guess someone decided "holo" sounded fancier.

      Delete
  2. Annd again 'cause the amazingness deserves it! @_@ Bovine is awesome!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! @_@ Totally nabbing a full size bottle of that one.

      Delete
  3. Love the first one. The names are hilarious too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer the second one but both look good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of those are really pretty, but I'm loving Purple Cow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to go broke in her store. So many lovely things to choose from. I love the Purple Cow!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Probably doesn't help that she's going to be releasing some christmas colors soon, huh.... ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!