Friday, October 18, 2013

Polish Yer Hooves: Blue Mooon & Greener Pastures Revisited

Hey, everybody! Wanna know a secret? I typed this yesterday. Yep, today (for real today) is Aaron's birthday and I wanted to make sure I got this up. Preemptive strike! hehehe As you know we finally got some sun yesterday so I went ahead and re-swatched Blue Mooon and Greener Pastures. If you'd like to read (or re-read) my full review click here. First up:



Blue Mooon! Gorgeous. I knew sun would be good for this one.



Quick update on Greener Pastures: Leigh Anne has worked on the formula and the bottle you get will be much more opaque! Even so I did promise I'd show this over some green undies and you know I love some green sparkle, so...



This is two coats of Greener Pastures (beta version) over (left to right): French White Creme, Iced Mint Frappe, Def Defying and Perfect Mol-ten. I like it over Def Defying the best.



Bit of a different angle for you. Again, these colors (and others!) can be found in the Polish Yer Hooves etsy shop. Drop her a line! She's really sweet. ^_^

Now to see if the "post this later" function works. If not, I guess you get a twofer today. Interesting note: "twofer" is not flagged as a typo. Hope everyone's had a fantastic week!! (^_^)"/" Come on back tomorrow to see my entry for the Polish Yer Hooves Giveaway!

6 comments:

  1. Again 2 gorgeous polishes! I think Greener Pastures is my favorite, I too, like it over Def Defying the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Def Defying I think matched the base color better. I can't wait to get my hands on more of these!

      Delete
  2. Blue Moon is my pick of the two--so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? :D Just like a holo-sparkle PixieDust. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!