Monday, October 21, 2013

My Random Randomness Meme, part 3

Saw this on Cristy's blog and had to steal it.

1) What room are you in? Bedroom
2) Can you solve a rubix cube? Yep!
3) Are you psychic in any way? Yeah, but mostly when I'm not trying
4) What star sign are you? Scorpio
5) What's your favorite color? Green
6) What's your lucky number? 13
7) Do you have any chores that should be done now? I'm working on 'em....
8) Did you have a cherished childhood teddy bear or other toy? Yeah, massive Scooby Doo doll lol
9) What was the last thing you bought from a vending machine? Oh geez, probably Doritos and Mt Dew
10) What shoe size are you? 8
11) How many pairs of shoes do you own? 5? ish?
12) If you were prime minister/ruler of the world what laws would you make? Live and let live; mind your own business, unless someone is hurting someone else then what they do is their own business. Not yours. (I'd also reinforce separation of church and state, with a vengeance)
13) If you were a super hero what powers would you have? lasso of truth
14) and what would your hero name be? ....The Truthinator? I suck at names...
15) and what outfit would you wear? Something descreet so they never see me coming.
16) What was your last dream about? heh I can't say. It's filthy.
17) What would you do if you won the lottery? Buy a house, pay off my parents' debts, and invest the rest.
18) Would you like to build/design your own house? Not if I can find the blueprints for the house my uncle designed for my mom...
19) Which form of public transport do you prefer? I don't. I'd rather walk.
21) Can you juggle? No, but my dad can. lol

See? Fun. lol Hope everyone's having a great week so far. Take care! (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. Haha, the lasso of truth? How does that work? A whip will get them to tell you the truth?
    *After googling, omg I was right! I had no idea wonder woman used that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yeah, they kind of took away a lot of her toys. I always liked the lasso of truth, though. Would really clean up the courts if they had that.

      Delete
  2. hehe!! Dirty dreams!! I like the lasso of truth!! I need a lasso of truth. I would love to have the blueprints for the house my grandpa designed and built for my grandma. But, those will probably never materialize. Too much turmoil in the family. I'm envious that you can solve a rubix cube. I get bored with it... I did watch a 14 year old solve one in about 4 minutes and we mixed it up good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lasso of truth would definitely be awesome. Hey, if the house was built can't you find the blueprints as a public record? The one my uncle designed was way too extravegant/futuristic for any of us to afford. lol. I can't solve 'em that fast, but I know a girl who can. She studied the book. Cheater... :p lol

      Delete
    2. There's a book?? Wow! I guess I need to read that...then maybe I will get somewhere. The house is in a tiny town, not sure if they would have them...good place to start though.

      Delete
    3. Yup, whole book on how to solve the cube no matter how badly it's messed up. Once you get the tricks down it's not near as daunting. :) Good luck in your search! I hope you can find them.

      Delete
  3. 13 is also my lucky number and nope I can't solve a rubix cube :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome! *high five* They're not overly difficult if you have the patience. That's another thing I do better when I'm not really trying... >_>

      Delete

I love hearing from you!