Monday, October 7, 2013

Jessica: Cinnamon Kiss (+Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding Complete)

Hey everybody! "\"(^_^)"/" Norma got her Julep box (yeah, already!) so now I don't have to be all neurotic about waiting. hehehe For today, though, I've got Cinnamon Kiss by Jessica from the NAS box. And a dog butt.



Not quite as red as I expected, or as red as it's showing in the pics. It leans much more maroon, nearly brown. This is two coats. The first dried super quick, the second was tacky for a while (see the damage on my poor pinkie?!) so I used the essence drops to expedite the process.



I know, I know. Not the most thrilling thing in the world. I was going to do some sponging, but apparently when I laid down for a nap earlier the whole city had a rolling black-out. ?_? I know! By itself that would not have been a big problem since the power was back on by the time I woke up, but... the surge totally broke our window a/c unit. >_< So between trying to fix that, giving up and grabbing a fan for the window until we can replace it (and sweating right out of my seat) I kinda ran out of time. Still going to do it, though. Just because I think the colors will look pretty cool together, if not very Halloween specific.

I haven't posted any video game stuff in a while. Not because I quit playing (that'll be the day...) just that I've been playing mostly old stuff. Until a couple of days ago. My mom bought the premium edition for Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding. I love the Emily games! *dances* Wonder Wedding... is hard. The first two or three Delicious games where insanely freakin' hard, and this one is right up there. Even on easy I just could not reach the expert score. Also, they didn't really have trophies for this one. Just really hard "invitation" levels to get everybody to the wedding and this picture as a "reward":



Yay! I think next month we'll.... *ahem* she'll be getting the new Honeymoon one. If any of you play these kind of time-management/restaurant type games, the Delicious (Emily) series is by far my favorite. After beating Wonder Wedding I even found a free Delicious mini-game I never knew existed. It's called Emily's Big Surprise and you can get it (yes, free) by clicking here. I already downloaded and played through it; it's direct from the Zylom page, no viruses or trojans or other worrisome bits. Just a fun two-episode game with a cute little side-story. I think I want to go back and play the older ones now... the more laid-back ones... >_> Not really a fan of ultra-hard.

Just under $40 shy for the tablet! Was hoping to just cover the rest, but since we need a new window unit looks like I'm back to relying on internet monies. Going to sit here filling out surveys until I get it! O_O In between sponging, and maybe some stamping to make it more Halloweeny. Or maybe I'll just use some of those skull stickers. We'll see! Hope everyone's week is off to a great start! (^_^)"/"

6 comments:

  1. ooh I used to LOVE those time mgmt type of games!! Hehe. You're mani is very fall, can't wait to see the sponging idea. Sorry your ac broke :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. *snuggles* Apparently Walmart put up all of their units so now I have to order it online. Joke's on them, though! Swagbucks Shop & Earn! *HIGH FIVE*

      Delete
  2. When you finally get that tablet man, you will love it sooo much lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love time management games! I have done a ton of them. I will have to try this one out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you'll love it. The first two are really hard and the characters/story don't *really* begin to develop until Emily's Tea Garden, but there is a bit of satisfaction playing them all through. ;)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!