Thursday, October 3, 2013

I Love Nail Polish: Mutagen (by Lizzy & Norma)

Hello everybody! So, yeah, I mentioned that Norma got her box of ILNP lovelies and then she totally pic spammed me last night. hehehehe Seriously, Mutagen is that gorgeous.



We stayed up all night on a polish color high and she had the funniest idea. To cement the reality of how freakin' amazing this polish is we're including our best @_@ faces. Starting with full-frontal @_@.



Polish crazy eyes. hehehe Since she got lost in color and forgot to write up her review I'm going to do a Part 2 tomorrow with the rest of her pics. For today I'm going to give you my impressions and a total pic-spam bombardment. Mutagen is a green-based multichrome. The formula is perfectly smooth, though after the first coat it can start taking a while to dry; which she found out first and warned me about. Since I got a late start last night I did topcoat and broke out the quick dry drops. On my ring finger and thumb I applied two coats over two coats of black, the rest got three coats of Mutagen. I think her pics are with three coats. >_> Maybe four.

The one thing I want you to keep in mind is that (minus her accent ring fingernail) all of these pictures are of the same polish! Different lighting, different angles, same Mutagen. Now I'm gonna sit back now and let the pics do the talking.



































*phew* One more with my fingers underwater gives a wicked cool effect.



That deserves some more crazy polish eyes.



@_@ I felt compelled to get some videos as well. The first is me dipping my fingers in the water so you can see how much of a difference it makes from (roughly) the same angle.



The second is me moving my fingers around playing with the rainbow of colors.



Simply mind-blowing. Without a doubt I'm getting the other three. When I do you'll be bombarded with more tag-team posts so... fair warning. LOL Come back tomorrow for the rest of the pic-spam and Norma's review! I'll not be removing this color anytime soon. Take care out there! (^_^)"/"

12 comments:

  1. LMAOOO, you guys are sooo hilarious omggg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! Must stop staring and start typing but....gah! Mutie is my new best friend!! @_@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!!! *strokes Norma's hair* The polish will still be on your nails tomorrow. @_@ Dude, I totally couldn't stop staring while I was driving. XD Thankfully I didn't wreck. That... would have been hard to explain... hehehe

      Delete
  3. Beautiful duochrome. Would love to see how you organize your polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on that... lol Need another set of drawers because "organize" is starting to make it's way right out the window. ;)

      Delete
  4. LOL polish crazy eyes!! That polish is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I can't wait to get the other three! *dances around*

      Delete
  5. Loving the crazy eyes!!! Even more I am loving that polish!!! It is so multidimensional.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL @_@ Yeah, it's a tad expensive, but TOTALLY worth it!!

      Delete
  6. hehe...*sings* memorrrrieeesssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty! I keep wanting to wear it, but I don't want to use it all up.... >_>

      Delete

I love hearing from you!