Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I Love Fall Tag

I really do! Especially the part where it starts raining again and cooling off after such a long, hot summer. Especially Halloween and Thanksgiving. What can I say? I'm a scorpio and it's my time of year. ^_^ I was tagged by Jasmine from The Happy Sloths and Amy from Small Budget Beauty. So here we go with the I Love Fall Tag!!


1. Favorite Fall lip product?
Uhm... LOL I think I use less lip balm after the dry summer months. At least until winter. I guess whatever's handy.

2. Favorite Fall nail polish?
Hard! I think I'll go with China Glaze Harvest Moon because it's so appropriately colored and named.

3. Favorite Fall Starbucks drink?
Starbucks? o_O My favorite fall drink is spiced apple cider. Does Starbucks have that?

4. Favorite Fall candle?
All of them! Anything that smells like pumpkin or apples or cinnamon.

5. Favorite Fall clothing item or accessory?
My Halloween costume!! :D So, yeah, that changes yearly.

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
All of the above! I've never done a hay ride or corn maze (haunted or otherwise), but I would love to; and there's nothing quite like a good spook house. Or a for real haunted house! OMG!!

7. Favorite Halloween movie?
OOOoooooh tough! I like Freddy and Jason and Michael Meyers and Norman Bates. I like the classics; Dracula, Wolfman, Mummy, etc. I like The Grudge and The Ring. I like that Garfield Halloween special. If it's scary, creepy, disturbing, gory or Halloween themed: BRING IT ON!

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
Candy? As in singular? Surely you jest. As long as it's not smartees, whoppers, candy corn or circus peanuts I will eat it. Candycandycandycandycandy!!

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Magenta, from Rocky Horror Picture Show. So excited!!!

10. What is your favorite thing about Fall?
Just, everything. The colors, the weather, the holidays. Let fall be fall and quit trying to start christmas in September.


I tag whoever wants to do it and hasn't been tagged yet! (I know! I'm so lazy! lol) Drop me a line and let me know you did it so I can go read your answers!

12 comments:

  1. Totally agree with not trying to start Christmas in September! Let me enjoy at least half of fall before I have to think about Winter LOL Thanks for participating in the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gyah! Right?! By the time December gets here I'm totally done with christmas. lol Thanks for tagging me! ^_^

      Delete
  2. OOH I LOVVEEE the Garfield special! Also I am a huge horror buff! Hey what about classics like It or Pet Cemetary or Candy Man?! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love those, too!!! \(^_^)/ Especially Candy Man cuz it's creepy but kinda sad... and when he keeps his jacket closed he's kinda hot.... hehehehe

      Delete
    2. Right?? *sighs happily* Lizzy you are my esoul mate. WHY don't we live closer??? Oh right, cause then our husbands would run away together to escape our craziness :D

      Delete
    3. Get out of my head, I was thinking that exact same thing!!! *snuggles*

      Delete
  3. Love Garfield. I can't stand starting Christmas so early. Christmas starts when Santa comes at the end of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Tree either can go up that night or the next day. We usually opt for the next day. Yes, Starbucks has the Caramel Apple Spice and it is delicious. I am so doing this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Can't wait to read your responses. ^_^

      Delete

I love hearing from you!