Saturday, October 26, 2013

Essence: Not Punky Nor Funky

So... very... sleepy.... *snores* But I have pretty glitters! Not Punky Nor Funky is a super fun glitter from the Be Loud collection. The formula was nice, but the glitters kinda splooshed around so I did have to work a little to make sure they went on evenly. This is one coat and (since I wore this yesterday) it was super easy to remove. Oh yeah, this is layered over two coats of Hello Kitty Bubble Gum, which I wore for the midnight release.



The mix of glitters in this is so much fun. Silver/holo bars, black squares, medium hex in light and dark pink and gold, teensy little pink ones, and a few large iridescent hexes. I was a bit nervous when I noticed that the gold ones were a bit scalloped, but they are not all curly and a layer of topcoat smoothed everything out nicely.



Dried quickly and super pretty. I don't understand at all why this collection didn't make it over here.

Spent most of yesterday going through Aaron's FX pics. Costumes, masks, props, makeups, etc. So many pictures and *ahem* he's not the best organizer so they were kind of everywhere. lol I persevered and finally have them all cropped and sized and uploaded here. I hope that's the right link. It is a public album so if you want to just peruse through you can.

I think I'm going to run a few quick scans on my computer (things I click on keep getting stuck on the screen) and take a nap. >_> I suspect nothing overly important will happen while I'm down. lol Hope everyone's having a great weekend so far! (^_^)"/"

10 comments:

  1. Love the glitter!!
    I am so bummed that my local drugstore doesn't carry essence, a far away one sells it but I never go there :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *boo* That sucks. :( We have a couple of places that sell it, but we don't get even half the stuff they do overseas.

      Delete
  2. Also, Aaron's special effects stuff, ewwwww soooo real and disgusting looking lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also can't get essence is to far the store that sells from where i live :( Very nice glitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw :( Hopefully they will expand so more people can enjoy them.

      Delete
  4. Hi =) Very nice combo this one
    kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails look like cupcake icing with sprinkles! My kind of manicure!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!