Monday, October 21, 2013

Essence: Like A Stone In The Wall & BPS Mustache Stickers Review

Yep. Totally late today. I took the most epic cat nap earlier; complete with cats. lol I'm here now, though, with a gorgeous (in it's own subdued way) essence polish: Like A Stone In The Wall.



I feel like there's some reference there I'm missing. I keep thinking Pink Floyd, but that's kinda really different... >_> Anyway, two coats, super smooth, ultra quick dry time. Color kind of reminds me of the weird gill thingies on the underside of mushrooms. In a good way. lol

Still, not a lot to it. Your basic cream. So I decided to try out these cute mustache stickers (set 24) from born pretty store.



I had to get these because they're funny! I don't get the whole mustache "craze", but it's funny. I think I got an 'off' sheet, though, because the clear sticker part didn't fully cover... well... any of the faces entirely.



It's not as obvious on just the 'stache, but on this monocled fellow I had to add his eye separately.



And this guy with the glasses lost his smile entirely.



Another review on the site mentioned having "a couple" of the designs off like this, but all of mine are. :( At least it was only 99cents and they're still usable. I'll just have to get a little creative. I don't know if I'll get any more of these, but... for 99cents I may... lol

Tomorrow I'm going to pick up my Sims: Into The Future. Went by today to upgrade my South Park pre-order and we all had a laugh because they got the game in today and mine was the lone Sims reserve in the box. So, yeah, going to do something green for tomorrow. Don't know if I'll be attempting to freehand a plumbob or not, but... perhaps. Also about to steal a cute little tag thing from Cristy so don't go too far! lol (^_^)"/"

8 comments:

  1. I love the mustaches even though they didn't work right... All you need to do to the glasses one is add a lightning bolt scar and it could be Harry Potter. Sorry a little obsessed with HP right now. I am on book 5. I really like the nice neutral color of the nails. I would love to paint a room in my house that color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! That's such a cute idea! I never read the books. Especially not after finding out everybody dies. >_> I love the first three movies, though. Before it gets all serious and dire. Ooooh, that would make a nice room paint. :D

      Delete
  2. So cute the stickers. The color is great for this season :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. :D I do love the stickers, next time I think I'll try a different set and see if those work better.

      Delete
  3. how disappointing with those stickers! but for a dollar I would still grab a pack to try, they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Sometimes the price makes all the difference. ;) Some of the other design sheets sound like they work better.

      Delete
  4. Those stickers are really cute! I would have to add a flakie polish over Like A Stone In The Wall just to see what it would look like ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOOOoooh! That's a great idea! :D I'll have to try that.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!